Here at Happy Christian Dating, we recognize that intellectual attraction is just as important as physical attraction. That being said, we fully welcome submissions to our blog! If you have knowledge in the fields of dating, relationships, or travel, we want to hear your voice. Happy Christian Dating focuses on getting individuals who share the same goals and ideas in family, life, and religion, and what better way to do so than to share these insights through the written word?
Keep in mind our submissions should follow a few guidelines.
- The work has to be original. If the article you would like to submit has been published elsewhere, then we will not accept it.
- Must meet the minimum word count of 600 or more. If any images are used, ownership must be with the writer or credited.
- No profanity! This is a Christian dating website and any profanity may be taken out.
- Content must be interesting and engaging.
Formatting is another important concept to remember when submitting your work. The best formatting to use is the five-paragraph layout.
- Introduction: This is where you introduce the problem you would like to try to solve and why the reader should continue. Also a good idea to include a thesis statement or a singular sentence that you intend to prove over the next four or so paragraphs.
- First Point: This is the first supportive argument for your statement. It is one of three pillars that support the point you are trying to make.
- Second Point: After your first point (or the first piece of evidence), you bring up the second argument for your statement or thesis statement.
- Third Point: Your third and final point should be the last nail in the coffin for your argument. This doesn’t necessarily have to be the strongest argument, but it should have substance to it.
- Conclusion: This is where you tie in all your points and explain (briefly) how it ties into your central argument (thesis statement), and where to go from there.
Keep in mind your submission does not have to follow the five-paragraph formula, but it is mentioned as a helpful guide. The most important thing is the word count. Proper grammatical rules must be followed. If the post is longer than 600 words, then headings must be added to create breaks for the reader. If there are any questions pertaining to the submission process, please send an email with “Submissions” in the subject line.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org